Here's how we can help your family:
Friendly meetings to create a plan to meet your family's needs. Learn what you are doing well, and how we can help you with things like routines, parenting skills and managing finances.
Groups & Workshops Connect with other parents to:
• Learn how to build your connection with your child
• Understand your child’s needs and development stages
• Meet and connect with your local community.
Information & Support We help to connect you with the support you need, for things like:
• Specialist services for you and your child
• Help with finding doctors
• Connecting to the NDIS and other services
Upcoming workshops in Wallan
Download the flyers to find out more.
Kids First Australia in partnership with Mitchell Shire Council and FamilyCare
For more information about TheHub 3756, please fill in the form below and one of lovely Family Coaches will be in touch with you shortly. Alternatively if you would like to speak to someone on the phone please call us on 1300 253 961.
Please note: This program is available in Wallan VIC only. If you are located outside of of this area, please enquire with your state-based service provider. Thank you.