Fathers Individual Counselling
Counselling provided through the Fathers and Family Relationships program aims to improve relationships within families and to strengthen and improve fathers’ positive, active involvement with their children.
Fathers that participate in counselling develop better relationships, improve awareness of their parenting style and gain a better understanding of themselves and those around them, contributing to an overall greater health and wellbeing.
Kids First offers:
- Free father-specific counselling service for fathers located in the North East Metropolitan region of Melbourne
- Single or multiple-sessions available
- Experienced counsellors able to provide a responsive, father-sensitive and child-focussed counselling service
- Self-referral or referral via an existing service provider Intake process can be completed via telephone
- Counselling appointments can be made at our Heidelberg and Thomastown offices.
Limited after-hours counselling appointments can be made by prior arrangement.
Upcoming groups and other program information please contact:
Phone: 9450 0900
We regret childcare cannot be provided